The OB/GYN Center is pleased to offer the latest in ultrasound technology.
We are now offering 3D and 4D ultrasound exclusively to our OB/GYN Center patients!
4D ultrasound represents the difference between video and a still photo. Through this revolutionary breakthrough, your baby's 3D image is continuously updated, providing a "live-action" view into the womb. Thus, 4D ultrasound takes 3D images and adds the fourth dimension of time to the process.
The best time to schedule your 3D/4D ultrasound is from 28-32 weeks.
Our 3D and 4D keepsake ultrasound package includes:
- A 30 minute 3D and 4D ultrasound experience in our office with our skilled registered ultrasound technologist. Family and friends are welcome to attend. You will see your baby on our giant wall-mounted plasma screen!
- An all-digital DVD with background music which includes a 4D digital video of some of the best views of your baby (about three to five minutes of actual video footage) as well as a slide show showing ten to fifteen 2D and 3D digital images of your baby. Your DVD will play on any DVD player.A sample DVD is available for viewing in our office.
- A custom photo album containing five or more 8.5 x 11 inch premium quality photo sheets with some of your baby's best "poses."
- Five to ten small 2D and 3D thermal prints (black & white) of your baby.
- All of the digital images are also stored on your DVD. Insert the DVD into your computer as you would a CD-ROM. Open the files to find the digital photos of your baby. Now you can make more prints at home or at a on-line or retail photo store, e-mail the photos to your friends or family, or use the photos for a screensaver or wallpaper on your computer.
The cost of the 3D and 4D keepsake ultrasound is $200.
Your 3D/4D keepsake ultrasound is NOT covered by insurance.
Payment by credit card, check, or cash is to be made at the time of service.
Although our patients tell us that seeing their baby for the first time in 3D is a wonderful experience, this optional ultrasound is not medically necessary.